Industrial, Commercial & Residential Properties
Experts in Property Conveyancing
If you’re about to buy or sell a residential property, or land, you should protect yourself with expert advice on the legal aspects of the deal.
Our team will not only tell you everything you need to know about conveyancing, but also:
- properly documenting your transaction
- planning and DA advice
- land tax and other obligations
- binding financial agreements amongst family members
- property development
- related financial and mortgage matters.
In the commercial and industrial sphere, Hansons can give you concise and effective advice on drafting and negotiating contracts for major building projects, including engineering and architectural design work.
You’ll also benefit from our wealth of experience in dispute-avoidance and resolution, as well as advice on:
- day-to-day property maintenance requirements such as security and maintenance contracts
- supply and installation agreements
- building works and service agreements.
Whether you are buying your first home, redeveloping a retail premises, organising a commercial lease, warehouse fit out, buying or selling an investment property, Hansons will work with you to have the transaction completed in a smooth and timely fashion, and most importantly, in your best interest.
To learn more about the Real Estate Law and conveyancing support we can offer for your property situation please get in touch with Peter Bahlmann, Kerry Kyriakoudes, Anna Masi, or Mark Nolan.