Verifying Documents and Witnessing Signatures
Hansons Lawyers offers notary public services, through Notary Public and Partner Anna Masi necessary for many international commercial documents.
Our wide ranging notary services include:
- taking affidavits, declarations & depositions
- certification of documents
- verification of company documents and ASIC database details
- verification of identity and/or signature
- witness execution of local and international documents such as sale and purchase agreements, transfers of land, assignments of intellectual property, powers of attorney, authorities, deeds, security documentation, mortgages, company resolutions, minutes and reports
- obtaining an authentication or an Apostille from Department of Foreign Affairs And Trade
- arranging for legalisation of documents from appropriate relevant embassy or consulate
- administer oaths for the giving of evidence
- prepare notarial Certificates of Fitness and Good Standing
- noting and protesting Bills of Exchange
- preparation of ship protests.
To make an appointment to see a notary please get in touch with our reception staff.